8.25.2007

Back in Circulation.

For those of you who have noticed my absence in the last twelve months I can only say one thing. Things change. The Isle de Edona became something of a hot spot for reasons that will become obvious if you follow the world news and read between the lines. I was moved back to Europe after a rather breathless exchange in the center of Copenhagen.


I am now traveling between Europe and the Asian countries but reporting back to a new HQ in Las Vegas. I will try and give you more information about the matter in future reports.

I want to share a few of the articles that I wrote during this time and were posted on the web. There is a secondary layer of information within these pieces that may be apparent to you if you have studied ‘All & Everything.”

Stay tuned and check out the changes I have made to the website NickLewin.com as it does contain a key or two.
Ciao for Now.